‘Create the passion to play for life and the inspiration to push the boundaries of potential’
We use a person-centered approach to understand the life goals of all players and meet their needs with our leading tennis services, supporting their individual development both on and off the court.
Blue Sky Tennis (formerly tt tennis) has evolved over 25 years under the guidance of Tennis director Tom Therrien. The purpose then and still holds true today, is to design and deliver innovative tennis opportunities to allow everyone to explore this great game.
Tom has over 25 years of coaching experience and has been fortunate to work at all levels of the game from beginners to National Champions both in the UK and Australia and with some of the world’s most successful coaches. The same successful coaching methodology is applied to all players, the expertise comes in the planned delivery to specific groups and individuals, to ensure everyone feels the buzz of improving.
Dan Tunstall, Shaun Hitchcock and Simon Blakeley make up the senior coaching team at Blue Sky, along with a team of excellent support coaches, all passionate coaches contributing their Individual skills, while sharing the same vision and coaching philosophy, making us an expert team.
Why choose Bluesky?
- Our Successful coaching methodology is simple to follow, no jargon, no judgements, just Progress.
- Our expert coaching team is dedicated to developing your tennis
- Our programmes are built to include Coaching, Fitness, Competition and Social opportunities to match the key life needs of Learning, Physical & Mental health, social connections and personal development and reward.
Blue Sky Services
- Group and 1-2-1 coaching for all ages and abilities.
- Fitness sessions.
- Shop and racket restringing service.
Click here to visit the Bluesky Tennis website and find out more about us
Get in touch and start your Tennis journey with a free introductory trial session